This is for your if you want to:
- Boost your confidence as a multilingual yoga teacher
- Design more effective yoga classes your students will love
- Work on your professional growth and development
Let me tell you a little bit more...
In this series you will learn to:
- Tip 1: Use your own voice (2:40)
- Tip 2: Don't be worried about repeating yourself (2:30)
- Tip 3: Choose your variations and stick to them (2:28)
- Tip 4: Write your own vocabulary list(s)! (2:15)
- Tip 5: Choose a theme (2:01)
- Tip 6: Pre-teach vocabulary at the start of class (2:23)
- Tip 7: No more '-ing' (where possible!) (2:32)
- Tip 8: Record, reflect, revise and improve (2:47)
- Tip 9: Be mindful when doing mindfulness practices (3:22)
- Tip 10: Allow yourself to make mistakes (5:13)
- What's next?
Why this video series?
During our group and private classes, one to one sessions and messages on social media, you inspired me!
I noticed one challenge we have in common: confidence and effectiveness in our classes.
We tend to compare ourselves to others, underestimate our knowledge and experience, and sometimes put so much pressure on ourselves that we give up learning to teach yoga in English completely!
But I believe that's such a waste of your talent!
Are you a multilingual yoga teacher and struggling to find the right words in your classes? Do you doubt yourself? Compare yourself to others? And need a little boost to break this cycle?
Are you ready to become a more confident and effective multilingual yoga teacher?
In this video series, I’ll help you with 10 daily tips for becoming a more confident and effective multilingual yoga teacher. And I’ll give you tasks for self-study and professional evolution!